Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2018/07/13 07:58:59 UTC

MTCGA: new failures in builds [1485687] needs to be handled

Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master GridCacheLifecycleAwareSelfTest.testLifecycleAware https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=7246907407546697403&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails

Re: MTCGA: new failures in builds [1485687] needs to be handled

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Stanislav L. replied in ticket

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9005 to fix

Stanislav L. kindly agreed to fix this failure.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.