Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2013/01/07 22:04:56 UTC

Re: 0.20 release update - RC3 is out, C++ and proton problem

Hi, Keith.  This one is big enough that I want to double check.  Is this
still a good change for 0.20?  (For example, have subsequent CI runs on
trunk been clean?)  Also, is it a regression?

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
On 8 January 2013 18:19, Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Thanks for helping to settle my qualms.  Approved for 0.20.

Thanks Justin. Those changes are now merged to 0.20 and have already
passed on Jenkins on the relevent job (Qpid-Java-Java-Test-0.20 #101).

Kind regards, Keith.

Re: 0.20 release update - RC3 is out, C++ and proton problem

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.