Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by SEGAERT BenoƮt <CB...@EUROPAY.COM> on 2001/02/02 11:38:59 UTC

FileAppender to console?

I am using PropertyConfigurator.
When I develop an application I would like to see the output
in a file but also in the console.
Is it possible with an Appender (FileAppender?)?
Is the BasicAppender exist?

When I call BasicConfigurator twice, I see all messages twice
in the console.
But when I call PropertyConfigurator twice for the same category,
it is not the case. Why?

Benoit Segaert

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.