Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2006/03/04 01:08:52 UTC

[m2] Can the site plugin be told to exclude some files?

In jakarta-commons we would like to keep our existing (m1) xdocs which
reside in /xdocs/ if we move to m2. The m2 site plugin picks up these
xdocs even though the are not in the preferred m2 directory, which is good.

We use xml entities in our navigation.xml file for various reasons. We
would like to keep this to preserve our existing m1 site build. At the
same time we need to exclude this file from m2, because the m2 site
plugin chokes on the xml entities.

I was not able to find a way to do this. Should I file a JIRA about it?
Perhaps a new parameter excludeFiles in SiteMojo?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [m2] Can the site plugin be told to exclude some files?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Patches are now available here:
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-54
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-98