Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net> on 2003/08/08 16:21:13 UTC

MailTransformer doesn't compile under jdk1.3.1

Hi Peter,

I had to comment out the use of the class StackTraceElement - it seems
that it isn't part of jdk1.3.1 and so it doesn't compile. May you can
have a look at it.

Cheers,
Reinhard

RE: MailTransformer doesn't compile under jdk1.3.1

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Reinhard,

thanks for spotting this! It's now commented out (as you did).

Thanks
Carsten