Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 20:37:13 UTC

[c 1.1, archiva 1] Deployment Repository directory parameter

I wnat to know what I should set this to:
*
Deployment Repository Directory: *

* Enter the deployment repository directory of the Continuum web application
*

Should I set this to the path for my archive repository?

http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal/

so continuum would directly put files into the location, then archiva would
automatically pick them up?

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [c 1.1, archiva 1] Deployment Repository directory parameter

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 15, 2008 12:37 PM, Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wnat to know what I should set this to:
> *
> Deployment Repository Directory: *
>
> * Enter the deployment repository directory of the Continuum web application
> *
> Should I set this to the path for my archive repository?
>
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/archiva/repository/internal/
>
> so continuum would directly put files into the location, then archiva would
> automatically pick them up?

You could, if both Archiva and Continuum happen to be on the same
server-- it's meant to be a _directory_ not a url.

(Check JIRA, though, I think this feature is broken in Continuum 1.1.)

--
Wendy