Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by The Disguised Jedi <di...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/04 03:56:21 UTC

Always Include

I have a file that contains certain functions for proper function of
my website scripting pages, and they need to be callable all the time.
 I know that this can be done through an include() or require()
statement, but it would be easier if I could have it automatically
done.  Is there a way in Apache or PHP (this is going to both lists)
that this can be accomplished, or should I just stick with my
require() statements?

Thanks in advance . . .

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

This message is Certified Virus Free

Re: Always Include

Posted by The Disguised Jedi <di...@gmail.com>.
sweet.  I looked through php.ini many times, i guess i didn't look hard enough

Re: Always Include

Posted by Tim Burden <ti...@burden.ca>.
Look at auto_prepend_file