Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/08/01 17:19:38 UTC

Re: Is 'False' (as reentrant value) valid?

Believe it or not the valid values changed between EJB2.0 and EJB2.1 -
in 2.0 you needed True/False and in 2.1 you need true/false

If you changed the DD version, then you will need to change the values
to match. If you are trying to deploy a jar with a 2.0 DTD doctype, then
I'd say we have a bug in the schema validaton.

--
Jeremy