Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Charlene Mitchell <ch...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/12/30 13:35:50 UTC

can JSP work in WebLogic

Hi,

How can I get a JSP working in Cocoon2.0.4 in WebLogic
7 (SP1) ?

I get the following error:
ERROR   (2002-12-30) 13:32.14:335   [sitemap]
(/myfile.jsp) ExecuteThread: '10' for queue:
'default'/sitemap_xmap: Sitemap
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
ServletException in JspGenerator.generate()

I searched and searched the Cocoon docs (I'm sure
there used to be a 'how to') but only found 1
reference to setting up a roles file with an entry
pointing to:
  org.apache.cocoon.components.jsp.JSPEngineImplWLS
Alas, this class must no longer exist in v2.0.4 of
Cocoon.

I also searched the mail-archives and found references
to people unsuccessfully adding the following to
cocoon.xconf:
 <jsp-engine logger="core.jsp-engine">
    <parameter name="servlet-class"
value="weblogic.servlet.JSPServlet"/>
    <parameter name="servlet-name" value="*.jsp"/>
  </jsp-engine>
which I also tried without success.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Charlene

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Re: can JSP work in WebLogic

Posted by Charlene Mitchell <ch...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Someone? anyone?

With WL7 SP1 and Cocoon2.0.4 I thought all the
problems were solved....I can now deploy Cocoon as a
war within an ear and everything works at
last...except JSP

I knew it was too good to be true....sigh....

:-(

 --- Charlene Mitchell <ch...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote: > Hi,

http://uk.my.yahoo.com