Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ranjit Sahu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/23 17:35:28 UTC

Memory usage by ignite nodes

Hi ,

I have a 40 node cluster. We are using on heap caching.  I want to figure
out how much memory each cache node is consuming. I was looking at the
metrics where heap and non heap usage is printed. Is the metics gives me
the correct info ? Or are there different api’s in ignite to print it ?

Thanks,
Ranjit

Re: Memory usage by ignite nodes

Posted by Ranjit Sahu <ra...@gmail.com>.