Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 付进军 <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/17 10:03:04 UTC

Something about the config at conf/server.xml

when i change the shutdown attribute to shutdown1 or others,it could not be
done.
I should also to enter the default value SHUTDOWN,then it work well.
so what i want to say is,the shutdown attribute can't use.and the same
thing is append at the address attribute.
I found this problem at Tomcat 6.0.32 and Tomcat 7.0.22.

Re: Something about the config at conf/server.xml

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Something about the config at conf/server.xml

Posted by 付进军 <fu...@gmail.com>.
oh sorry,the shutdown is work well, but the address still can not work