Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Arunkumar <av...@appsecinc.com> on 2006/05/25 16:45:33 UTC

Error when using trunk (rev:409259) log4cxxd.dll

Hi Guys,

I built the log4cxxd.dll using the default parameters (though one of the
unit tests failed in the end. I had sed etc. in the PATH. OS: Windows XP
Sp2. Env: VS.Net 2003). I included the dll in my test project and as soon as
I ran it I get this pleasing error (log4cxx_error.JPG). :)

-----
Another question:
I am using the OutputDebugStringAppender in the following manner. But on
calling LOG4CXX_INFO it throws an exception (log4cxx_exception.JPG). I am
using the dll provided in the littletux site for windows (13 March 06). What
am I doing wrong?

log4cxx::LoggerPtr LoggerMain(Logger::getLogger("LoggingMain"));
BasicConfigurator::configure(LoggerMain);

log4cxx::nt::OutputDebugStringAppender* pTestODA = new
log4cxx::nt::OutputDebugStringAppender();
LoggerMain->addAppender(pTestODA);

LOG4CXX_INFO(LoggerMain,  _T("LOG4CXX_INFO   - 1") );

------
On a side note: When do you plan to release 0.9.8 of log4cxx?

Thanks
Arun

RE: Error when using trunk (rev:409259) log4cxxd.dll

Posted by Arunkumar <av...@appsecinc.com>.
Forgot to mention this:
After removing the delay loaded option, I get the same run time error
message (previously posted error image).

Thanks
Arun

Posted by Andreas Fester <af...@apache.org>.
Hi Arunkumar,