Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 18:25:19 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2010?

Hi all!

I'm sure I saw this somewhere but I can't find the e-mail anymore.

Any chance of having an OFBiz talk at ApacheCon NA 2010?

I'd only be going if there is one. Of course I'd probably use my presence there to listen to other talks and learn as much as I can, but since I come from Quebec, Atlanta is quite the trip, and I don't really have any reason to go to the ApacheCon if not for OFBiz.

Re: ApacheCon NA 2010?

Posted by Olivier Tremblay <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruth,

Thanks for the info, I'll keep my eyes peeled for more, although I'm sure I'll eventually hear more about the convention as it gets closer.

Thanks again, I look forward to hear more about OFBiz talks!

Olivier

Re: ApacheCon NA 2010?

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Olivier: