Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 22:36:17 UTC

wicket 1.4.12 https issue - Is it a wicket version compatibility issue with the other software's?

I'm migrating wicket1.4.12 to 1.5.x, but wicket 1.4.12 is still running in
the production.

Users facing IE 11 browser crash when they are working in this application.

It is happening in https but not in http.

 Is it a wicket version compatibility issue with the other new versions of
the software's (like Ajax,JDK,IE11, JRE,...etc)?

Any help?

Re: wicket 1.4.12 https issue - Is it a wicket version compatibility issue with the other software's?

Posted by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Martin!
let me try with 6.x or 7.x.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.