Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/02/06 08:51:49 UTC

FW: Google Summer of Code 2017 is coming

All
See below - Google Summer of code 2017 isn't far away.
Previously, we've had a number of project committers who have come to us through a GSOC project

Become a mentor isn't something to be taken lightly but I would encourage as many of our community as possible to consider it - it will hopefully help wth the next generation of people excited to work on cloudstack

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com>.
I have only just started to shift through the list of old wishes, Sachin. I am sure there are a lot there that , when not valid as such will provide plenty inspiration to think of new ones, Feel free to address Wido and Wei, though they are probably very busy. If you have an idea and want to validate it feel free to contact me on- or off-list

Posted by sachin patil <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daan,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Great Sachin,