Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by SandhiyaNagaraj <s....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 07:21:40 UTC

Hbase_cluster formation in Windows

Hi

  I formaed cluster in linux successfully.But i can't create Hbase_cluster
in windows.so please give the solution to me for how to create hbase cluster
in windows.

Thanks&Regards

Re: Hbase_cluster formation in Windows

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

I'm not aware if anyone has been able to do it without cygwin. The start up
scripts and Hadoop require cygwin in order to work correctly.

regards,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by SandhiyaNagaraj <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Are you using our docs from http://hbase.apache.org/cygwin.html to install
HBase on Windows? What issues are you experiencing?

cheers,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.