Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/12/18 21:14:54 UTC

Volunteering for PMC membership

Hi,

I, Harish Krishnaswamy (harishkswamy), a Tapestry committer, would like to help grow Jakarta in
whatever capacity I can and I request my nomination for PMC membership.

Regards,
Harish

Re: Volunteering for PMC membership

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Dec 18, 2003, at 3:14 PM, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I, Harish Krishnaswamy (harishkswamy), a Tapestry committer, would
> > like to help grow Jakarta in whatever capacity I can and I request my
> > nomination for PMC membership.
> >

> Hey look! He's willing to swim upstream to help *grow* Jakarta.  I say
> we take him!

Unless you want a fast-track program, I'll add him to my list of nominees
for quick voting.

Hen

Re: Volunteering for PMC membership

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On Dec 18, 2003, at 3:14 PM, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I, Harish Krishnaswamy (harishkswamy), a Tapestry committer, would
> like to help grow Jakarta in whatever capacity I can and I request my
> nomination for PMC membership.

Hey look! He's willing to swim upstream to help *grow* Jakarta.  I say
we take him!

geir

geir@4quarters.com