Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by dave sag <da...@portablewhole.com> on 2000/07/18 13:23:52 UTC

we need 2 XSP/Java developers.

Hi gang,

<flame_avoidance_note>I have run this request by Stefano to make sure
that I am not violating any principles of the cocoon users
list</flame_avoidance_note>

I am working with a small team of Java (Jini/JavaSpaces/JavaBeans)
developers building a trading exchange.  Our back end is all
JavaSpaces based and the front end is all XSP.

We need 2 XSP/Java programmers to help us a) complete work on the
generic platform, and b) help us roll out a variety of 'product
categories' for trading within the exchange.

It is our intention to release much of the generic code back into the
community in the form of community source for the Jini stuff, and the
Apache licence for the XSP side of things. We are making our money
from the actual application of this platform in a very specific niche.

The benefits for the developers include:
	attractive salary with share and options schemes
	eXtreme Programming methodology
	multi-platform environment (Mac/Wintel/RedHat/Solaris) - no
os wars here
	relaxed and friendly office in Soho (London).
	and i'm sure there are others :-)

What we are looking for is:
	XSP/XSLT/XSL skills (including html, javascript, SVG etc, as
well as the ability to turn tricks with cocoon)
	Java programming skills with an emphasis on design patterns
	Jini skills (or if no direct experience in Jini, at least
genuine interest in it)
	UML skills

If you are based in London (or are willing to move) and this sounds
like it is the gig for you, please email me at
iSureWantToWorkWithYou@(removeAntiSpam)davesag.com

cheers

dave

Dave Sag                            CEO Portable Whole Ltd
dave@portablewhole.com        http://www.portablewhole.com

   "Software Development will soon be an Agri-business.
    Why write it when you can farm it."

   Latest: http://www.davesag.com/motp
   It's a whole new world in there. (req netscape or IE 4+)