Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Kousuke Saruta <sa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> on 2014/07/12 16:17:21 UTC

Miss-link for the document of Spark 1.0.1

Hi developpers

Conguraturations on the release of Spark 1.0.1!

I found a miss-link for the document of Spark 1.0.1.

I checked out the overview from the link
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ but
this link points to the page for 1.0.0.

I also visited the link http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/index.html
(added "index.html") and I could accessed the documet for 1.0.1.

Best Regards,
Kousuke

Re: Miss-link for the document of Spark 1.0.1

Posted by Kousuke Saruta <sa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Sorry, it may be my bad.

Now I confirmed the link points to the page for 1.0.1.

Thanks
Kousuke

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.