Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Katzakis <nk...@ntlworld.com> on 2001/11/07 03:32:54 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.1 - Apache - Windows 2000

Can somebody please explain to me step by step WHAT i have to do, in order
to get it to read/compile/serve files in a directory of my own i.e. C:\web,
in windows. (installation fine, all examples work)

(i.e. I wish to be able to type http://localhost/whatever.jsp and tomcat to
look into c:\web for that file)

Also what actions I need to take to integrate it with Apache 1.3.22, so that
when I type localhost/somefile.html APAche serves it :) [please focus on the
first problem though:)

remember all this is in Windows 2000!

Please help I've spent all afternoon looking at the documentation but I
can't understand anything!! :)

Nicholas
UK