Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Christian Wolf <ch...@idbsoft.ch> on 2001/03/23 18:19:23 UTC

$link and $linf.setPage("MyScreen.vm")

Hi all,

With Velocity, we can use "$link" wich is equal as
"myServer/sevlet/myProject/template/" to set an URL

My question is how can I get the variable "$link" in my java source code ???

Re: $link and $linf.setPage("MyScreen.vm")

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/23/01 9:19 AM, "Christian Wolf" <ch...@idbsoft.ch> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> With Velocity, we can use "$link" wich is equal as
> "myServer/sevlet/myProject/template/" to set an URL
>
> My question is how can I get the variable "$link" in my java source code ???

s/With Velocity/With Turbine/

This is the Velocity list. Velocity questions go here.
What you want is the Turbine list. Turbine questions go there.

-jon