Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by devendar <ma...@mindteck.com> on 2006/07/25 11:13:24 UTC

multi part post in C

Hi,

Sub: Some help on multipart post in C.

Httpd version: 1.3

Langauge: C

We have been maintaining software developed which uses httpd apache server
version 1.3.

Recently we got a request from our customer who implements the UI stating

"Since the UI is now a webpage, the client cannot read a file on the user's
machine for a file import and send the contents in the current manner.
However, the UI can send the file as part of a multipart POST"

We need to modify the server side to cater this request.

Sorry to say I have little knowledge on Apache server, but found that using
libapreq we can support multipart post in C.

I want to check if it is correct to use libapreq to do this or we can solve
the problem using httpd.

Please help me with what ever information to get a break through into this.
Also do I need to upgrade my Apache version, as we are using version 1.3 and
the latest version on the site is 2.2.

Thank you,

Regards

Devender