Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/10 23:43:25 UTC

[Jenkins] UnsatisfiedLinkError in Java 1.5

JMeter builds have started failing with the following error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/x1/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.5.0_22-32/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so:
libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Has there been a change to Jenkins recently that could have caused this?

Can the problem be fixed?

Re: [Jenkins] UnsatisfiedLinkError in Java 1.5

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 13 October 2012 17:52, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13 October 2012 15:53, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:43 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> JMeter builds have started failing with the following error:
>>>
>>> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
>>> /x1/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.5.0_22-32/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so:
>>> libXext.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
>>> directory
>>
>> Which script runs that test and from where does it get the JDK path?
>
> Standard JMeter build which uses Ant.
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/JMeter-trunk/
>
> The same build file works fine on Buildbot, which is why I suspect the
> Jenkins installation.

Also, just noticed that the build works fine on Ubuntu1 and Ubuntu2,
but fails on Ubuntu3 and Ubuntu5.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.