Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Patrick Davids <pa...@nuboit.de> on 2013/03/11 16:16:20 UTC

FormComponentPanel / counterpart of convertInput() ?

Hi all,
I'm implementing a FormComponent which devides Date from Time in two
input fields.

It results in a simple Date Object... due to the method convertInput().
Works so far...

But how to fill/load the FormComponent fields by Date on init?

I'm looking for the counterpart of convertInput(), something like
convertToString() or convertToFields() where I can fill my input fields
by deviding my Date Object manually.

(a bit like a IConverter implementation)

kind regards
Patrick

Re: FormComponentPanel / counterpart of convertInput() ?

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
You should set up your nested components with appropriate models.
See DateTimeField for inspirations.

Regards
Sven