Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/21 04:47:06 UTC

[Trinidad] Dialogs and Required Attribute

Is it possible to "launch" a Dialog before entering data into all required
fields?

If I have the following form, the user must input a valid date before
clicking on the commandLink which launches a Dialog sequence.

                                 readOnly="true"
                                 simple="true"
                                 id="desc"
                                 partialTriggers="dlg_select"/>
                                   partialSubmit="true"
                                   useWindow="true"
                                   returnListener="#{dialog.returnSelect}"
                                   id="dlg_select">

                           value="#{backingBean.Date}"
                           id="date"
                           required="true">

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: [Trinidad] Dialogs and Required Attribute

Posted by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info!

Chris....

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.