Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/28 21:40:17 UTC

Airflow + Kubernetes Talk video

Hi guys!

Thank you again to everyone who attended the talk yesterday. I've posted
the video of the conversation to youtube, and will soon add the video and
slides to the airflow Wiki

Cheers,
Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BU3YPYYRno

Re: Airflow + Kubernetes Talk video

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys, my pleasure!

@Victor Definitely! Do you have experience with any of these file storage
systems?
https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/storage/volumes/#types-of-volumes. I'd
love to offer as many volume claims as possible out of the box, but
wouldn't have time to learn how to attach/test all of them. That and
reviewing the PR for proper style/testing (though I'd hold off on that
until tomorrow since I'm pulling in a decently large PR tomorrow) would be
extremely helpful :). Thanks!

Posted by Victor Monteiro <vi...@ubee.in>.
Daniel,

Posted by Dan Davydov <da...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for organizing, and leading this effort in general!