Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/03/18 07:37:31 UTC

Weird error

Hi,

I got this weirs error somehow and I don't clearly remember when and where. So I don't want to create a Jira.

Just asking if someone ever got the same or has an idea about it, else please neglect

Note: maybe it was in the context of using a penetration tool. Like sending an abnormally large HTTP header. I noted it but can't clearly remember the
context.

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Weird error