Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mikewilsonuk <mi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/04/30 11:35:30 UTC

Configuring maven2 compile-time output

Can someone please assist? I am trying to configure the compile-time output
-- the default output is way too verbose for my tastes and vim can't parse
it to list just the errors.

I have tried:
 - Putting MAVEN_OPTS='-Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.properties' in ~/.mavenrc
 - Putting log4j.properties in more places than I can remember

maven never looks at my properties file, so I never get a chance to turn the
volume down. I am using maven 2.0.6 on Ubuntu Linux 6.10 with Java 1.5.0_11
and log4j 1.2.8.

Re: Configuring maven2 compile-time output

Posted by mikewilsonuk <mi...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks for taking the time to answer. I thought someone must have asked that
before.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.