Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hans Stoessel <hs...@pm-medici.ch> on 2003/04/09 08:20:42 UTC

How can I set the density of a pdf file in dpi?

Hi

How can I set the density in dpi for a generated pdf file?

Thanks

Hans

Re: How can I set the density of a pdf file in dpi?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
PDFs don't have a density setting. Density is all about images. FOP
currently doesn't do scaling of images. You'd have to do that externally.

Have a look into the mailing list archives. There have been several
discussions and tips on this topic in the past.

On 09.04.2003 08:20:42 Hans Stoessel wrote:
> How can I set the density in dpi for a generated pdf file?

Jeremias Maerki