Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/04/01 20:07:36 UTC

Re: jaxws API dependencies

On Tue March 31 2009 3:41:40 pm hanasaki jiji wrote:
> Hmmm really good input back to the Sun folks... Any idea of how to get
> them to take notice?

Oh, we've bitched about it quite a bit already.  They know.   They just aren't
really willing to do much about it.  Basically, each "team" is responsible for
their own artifacts and if they feel like re-doing something, they can.   The
non-maven projects usually are the bigger offenders.

> Also, could the Geronimo dependencies be refactored and renamed in
> some generic manner?

I have NO idea on that one.   We could definitely get them renamed in the
"lib" directory.   A dependcy:copy + antrun to rename can do that.   However,
getting them changed in the manifest jar would definitely be trickier.  Not
sure how to do that.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp