Posted to users@royale.apache.org by "Chopade, Aniket" <An...@avisbudget.com> on 2020/06/24 15:26:08 UTC

XSLT for royal jewel libs

I am trying to see where is XSLT template for

xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"

In Flex Component which was defined as -

    <s:HGroup horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" height="100%" width="100%">
        <s:BorderContainer borderStyle="inset" borderWeight="2">

And it worked fine.

In royale, when upon ponting this to jewel lib, it starts complaining about

horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle"

I want to list down differences between  s namespaces that my

Flex app had

("library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark")

and j namespace my Royale app will have

("library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel)

 ---

Re: XSLT for royal jewel libs

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Very cool! I was not aware of this feature in VSCode :))

I think getting compiler to fail when using wrong values would be very cool
and useful feature. Maybe @josh could make this a reality? :)

Thanks

Carlos

--