Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2018/02/03 17:12:28 UTC

[website] - style and js not load in https

Hi guys,

I tried to browse on the ActiveMQ website in HTTPS and all the CSS and
JS are not load, I think this is because the source use absolute link in
head instead of relative link.

    <link href="http://activemq.apache.org/styles/site.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <link href="http://activemq.apache.org/styles/type-settings.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
    <script src="http://activemq.apache.org/styles/prototype.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://activemq.apache.org/styles/rico.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://activemq.apache.org/styles/site.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

It's not a big deal but I think it would be great to fix it :)

François

Re: [website] - style and js not load in https

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
I just bumped the discussion thread (was meant to do this the other week but forgot, your mail reminded me) if you respond or watch that thread.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.