Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2017/01/31 22:01:52 UTC

DistributedLog Podling Report Draft - Feb 2017

Hi, all,

Here is the draft of podling report for Feb 2017. Please help review it.

=====================================

DistributedLog

DistributedLog is a high-performance replicated log service. It offers
durability, replication and strong consistency, which provides a
fundamental building block for building reliable distributed systems.
DistributedLog has been incubating since 2016-06-24.

1.Continue to grow the community, and increase diversity of community.
2.Improve documentation, including documentation of project and processes.
3.Successful releases.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

None

1. Increase in contributions from community.
   - 127 created and 103 resolved issues in community JIRA between Nov 2016
and Feb 2017.
2. Lots of engagements on feature proposals - 7 improvement proposals.
3. Increased traffic on the mailing list, in particular, due to committers
engaging more actively with contributors.
   - we have 43 people subscribed mail list.

The community is voting for release 0.4.0-incubating.

- Sijie

Re: DistributedLog Podling Report Draft - Feb 2017

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 thanks for this.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Sijie will sign this off