Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by John Oliver <jo...@john-oliver.net> on 2006/07/07 19:01:20 UTC

How do I get distributed testing to work?

I followed the step-by-step  But JMeter never connects to remote hosts
(on the same subnet, no firewall, etc.)  I always get "Bad call to
remote host" and jmeter.log says failed to connect.

Re: How do I get distributed testing to work?

Posted by John Oliver <jo...@john-oliver.net>.
On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 02:23:30PM -0400, Peter Lin wrote:
> are both systems on the same subnet?

Yes.

Re: How do I get distributed testing to work?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
are both systems on the same subnet?

peter

Posted by John Oliver <jo...@john-oliver.net>.

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Oliver <jo...@john-oliver.net>.

Posted by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com>.
Do you have the jmeter-server running on the other systems that you are
attempting to call?

I followed the step-by-step  But JMeter never connects to remote hosts
(on the same subnet, no firewall, etc.)  I always get "Bad call to
remote host" and jmeter.log says failed to connect.

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)