Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "José M. Selman" <js...@bee.cl> on 2005/05/31 23:15:58 UTC

XML Security - JDK 1.5

I have been unsuccesfully trying to get the examples that involve
cryptographic operations to work. I'm using jdk1.5.0_03...

This is the error I'm getting...

2005-05-28 12:45:13,928 INFO
[org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory] - Using Crypto
Engine [org.apache.ws.security.components.cry
pto.Merlin]
Method)
       at

       at

       at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
       at
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.loadClass(CryptoFactory.java:117)

       at
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(CryptoFactory.java:101)

       at
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.CryptoFactory.getInstance(CryptoFactory.java:54)

Any ideas that could help me move on?

Best Regards,

--

Jos� M. Selman