Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/04/21 01:14:13 UTC

nutch user meeting in San Francisco: May 18th

(with apologies for multiple postings)

Dear Nutch users, Dear Nutch developers, Dear Hadoop developers,

we would love to invite you to the Nutch user meeting in San Francisco.

Date:  Thursday, May 18th, 2006
Time: 7 PM.
Location:  Cafe Du Soleil, 200 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94117.
(Thanks to Michael Stack helping to find this location)

http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/41734267/san_francisco_ca/
cafe_du_soleil.html
http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/#maxp=search&q1bizid=29996598&q1=200
+Fillmore+St+San
+Francisco&mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-122.430074214935&lat=37.7713763317352&mag=3

Talks or something like that are not planed, the location is a cafe,
so the idea is to meet each other, have dinner and some drinks.
It would be nice to get an idea how many people will join this
meeting, so we can switch the location if necessary.
Please post to the nutch user list in case you plan to join the
meeting, however a registration is not required.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Stefan

Re: nutch user meeting in San Francisco: May 18th

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Folks can say whether they'll attend at:

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/evite@lucene.com/nutch-1

Doug

Re: nutch user meeting in San Francisco: May 18th

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.