Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Whipple <dw...@dtcc.com> on 2005/06/03 18:50:27 UTC

BaseRequestProcessor extends TilesRequestProcessor error

We have a BaseRequestProcessor which extends the TilesRequestProcessor
defined in the struts-config file.  A co-worker is getting the following
error when he tries to use it:

[6/3/05 10:14:03:327 EDT] 690b690b WebGroup      E SRVE0026E: [Servlet
Error]-[action]: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org/apache/struts/tiles/TilesUtilImpl incompatible with
org/apache/struts/tiles/TilesUtilStrutsImpl

I do not get this error.  We have verified that we are using the same jar
files etc.

Does anyone know what may be causing this?   I am at a total loss for what
it may be and can't find any references to it.

Thanks,
Dave