Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/10/14 17:07:15 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create and provide karaf-boot plugin

Hi all,

just an update about karaf-boot.

The current work in progress is still there:

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf-boot

I've completely refactored the prototype according to the discussion
that we had.

The current status show the usage with simple samples.

Here's the TODO list:
- add support of persistence.xml generation
- add support of osgi.bnd file in karaf-boot-maven-plugin
- extend the karaf-boot-maven-plugin execution by embedding addition plugin
- complete samples, especially jpa, rest, itest, samples
- provide a complete demo project
- add the embedded mode support

Any help, feedback, spits, proposals, are welcome ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create and provide karaf-boot plugin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Achim,

thanks for the feedback and great idea for a custom Karaf distro "code
oriented": it's what I have in mind by "embedded mode" which comes just
after the distro. Definitely a good idea.

+1

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create and provide karaf-boot plugin

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi JB,

--

Apache Member