Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sebastian Seyfert <ss...@gmx.de> on 2008/01/18 14:56:24 UTC

Maven2 AAR webpage outdated

Hi,

I have just noticed that the webpage with the documentation for the Axis2 AAR maven plugin is not correct. There it says, that to create an AAR file one need to enter mvn aar:aar.

Now I have tried to do it like this and it did not work. As far as I have seen it the pluginPrefix for the plugin is axis2-aar.

Shouldn't it say mvn axis2-aar:aar on the Webpage?

Best regards,
Sebastian