Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 23:18:25 UTC

Databricks Serverless

I have a question about this. The documentation compares the concept
similar to BigQuery. Does this mean that we will no longer need to deal
with instances and just pay for execution duration and amount of data
processed? I’m just curious about how this will be priced.

Also, when will it be ready for production?

Cheers.

Re: Databricks Serverless

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.
This is not a Databricks forum.