Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/07/21 20:00:47 UTC

[vote] New committer

I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
me with tons of C2 bugs :)

You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.

Votes?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Ross Burton wrote:

> > I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> > me with tons of C2 bugs :)
> >
> > You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> > the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.
> >
> > Votes?
>
> Did I get enough votes for this?  I'm about to merge my patches with the
> latest CVS tree (again!) and would like to commit them somehow!  :-)

i'm trying to get the legwork started...

- donald

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com>.
> I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.
>
> Votes?

Did I get enough votes for this?  I'm about to merge my patches with the
latest CVS tree (again!) and would like to commit them somehow!  :-)

Thanks,
Ross

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.
>
> Votes?

 +1

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.
>
> Votes?

+1

Giacomo

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Ross Burton <ro...@mail.com>.
> I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> me with tons of C2 bugs :)

You should see the current diff...  :-)

> You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.

Working, apart from a small bug in the CSIRO/CSS code - although it might be
because of the new spec.

Thanks guys!

Ross

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Mark Washeim <31...@t-online.de>.
on 21/7/00 8:00 pm, Stefano Mazzocchi at stefano@apache.org wrote:

> I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> You know I'm lazy and Ross volunteered to integrate SVG creation (using
> the CSIRO package) into C2 and making sure it stays there.
>
> Votes?

+1, though I don't count my own votes :) Ross, you rock!

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.

Quem colorem habet sapientia?'

Evan S. Connell

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> > me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> +1. took ya long enuff. :)

Hey, in case you forgot, each active developer has the faculty to
propose another person for commit access.

So, blame yourself as well. :-Prrrr

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > I'd like to propose as new Cocoon committer Ross Burton before he floods
> > me with tons of C2 bugs :)
>
> +1. took ya long enuff. :)
>
> - donald, back to bed, hack hack wheeze

Hey, guy, take care and all the best for your covalescence!

Giacomo

Re: [vote] New committer

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.