Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2021/03/01 13:13:04 UTC

Re: Reminder: release 1.5.0

Hi everyone,

... any objections if I move all open issues (i. e. those that are not in
progress) to the next release (1.6.0)?

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: Reminder: release 1.5.0

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi everyone,

... just a bit of a heads-up: I will start to move all open Jira issues
currently associated with 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 unless they have a pull request in
Github. Same will happen with the ones "in progress".

On Friday/Saturday I'll open the release branch for 1.5.0. Timeframe will
be a bit shorter than usual, just to get the much awaited security fixes
out of the way.

There are a couple of failing PR builds; would be great if we could get
these to work.

FINERACT-1177: does anyone have a free slot to review
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/1646 ?

Note: no panic if your changes/PRs don't make it into this release; we'll
start preparing 1.6.0 right away with more time for you to prepare.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: Reminder: release 1.5.0