Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2019/01/12 08:44:03 UTC

The Apache Clerezza Git repositories have been moved to gitbox

Dear all

The task https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17615 to migrate
the Apache Clerezza Git repositories to gitbox has been completed.

We have to update the .git/config in our local repositories.
For example for the repository clerezza.git
from
[remote "origin"]
        url = https://*git-wip-us*.apache.org/repos/asf/clerezza.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

[remote "origin"]
        url = https://*gitbox*.apache.org/repos/asf/clerezza.git
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

The similar change is also needed for the other two repositories:
- clerezza-rdf-core.git
- clerezza-contribs.git

If you have registered to link your Github and ASF accounts,
you can use
[remote "origin"]
        url = https://github.com/apache/clerezza
        fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

To link accounts, see
https://gitbox.apache.org/
   --> Link GitHub and ASF accounts (required to push to GitHub)

https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Regards
Hasan