Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "J.Vasquez" <jn...@yahoo.es> on 2002/01/14 18:58:20 UTC

display principal page

I need to find a way to put on my Apache server could display the principal
page that I want...

I did it and it display the files html and php, but it don´t display the
page on the screen...

How can I do it ???

thanks. 			:)

RE: display principal page

Posted by "J.Vasquez" <jn...@yahoo.es>.
thanks

I deleted

     AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .htm
     AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .html

from my httpd.ini

RE: display principal page

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
> From: J.Vasquez [mailto:jn_vasquezc@yahoo.es]

> I need to find a way to put on my Apache server could display the
> principal
> page that I want...
>
> I did it and it display the files html and php, but it don´t display the
> page on the screen...

Look for the DirectoryIndex directive in httpd.conf.  This tells what files
apache looks for when you request a directory.  Traditionally, the first
file selected is index.html.  So if you place your content in index.html, it
will be displayed when you request the directory.

Joshua.