Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2012/06/08 10:58:59 UTC

[VOTE] Move Amber OAuth 1.0 related modules to attic

Hi *,

as you might know we have been working to cut our first release (hopefully soon).
For this reason I think is perfect time to do some cleaning/tidy up to our repository.
One think I am really keen to do is to move all the OAuth 1.0 related modules to attic/sandbox/dormant  (as already proposed from Simone et al).

The reason is that this part has never been finalized and it might be confusing for new potential user.
Plus OAuth 2.0 will be soon an official RFC standard that should supersede the 1.0 spec.

WDYT?

Regards

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Move Amber OAuth 1.0 related modules to attic

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi all, Antonio,
I think this can be closed and you can start moving the related code to a
sandbox directory.
Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.