Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/12/10 12:07:23 UTC

[Jakarta-jmeter Wiki] Update of "ImprovingJMetersGUI" by FelipeLeme

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-jmeter Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FelipeLeme:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/ImprovingJMetersGUI

The comment on the change is:
added note about opening files

   *  Usability -- particularly related to Tree handling and screen real-estate usage -- is also a serious concern. The tree structure is a good metaphore, and it should be kept. But we need better ways to construct and edit it, not relying on right-click so much.
     *  I thought about adding a toolbar so you could create a new test element by just clicking on a button in the tool bar -- OliverRossmueller

+ * One thing that bothers me is that JMeter does not keep track of the project files. So, every time I run JMeter, I have a to browse a long way in order to find and open my JMX file -- FelipeLeme
+