Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by KAUSTUBH_NADGIR <KA...@inf.com> on 2000/01/11 16:00:17 UTC

Tomcat with Apache

	Hi,

	We have Apache 1.3.9 running on UNIX Solaris 2.6.
	We want to use JSPs in our project. We have downloaded Tomcat which
supports JSP and Servlets.
	Tomcat runs independantly as a Web Server and we are able to execute
JSPs and servlets.

	But we want to run Tomcat as an add-on to the Apache Web Server.
Only for JSPs and Servlets the requests should be processed by the Tomcat
engine.
	How do we do this.

	We tried to add the conf file of Tomcat to that of Apache etc. but
it does not work.
	Can anybody tell us the steps that we should follow in order to
achieve this, or else the site from where I can download the installation
steps.

	Thanks in advance and Regards,
	Kaustubh