Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by greeny1000 <gr...@googlemail.com> on 2011/07/28 19:12:07 UTC

Using OpenNLP from .NET

Hi,

At the suggestion of Jörn, I have added a short guide on a method of
using OpenNLP with .NET to the Wiki.
Hopefully this may be of interest to some people.

Regards
Paul.

Re: Using OpenNLP from .NET

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
The tagdict exception you are getting must be caused by some differences
in the xml parsing code. Could you provide us with this exception? Maybe
it can be fixed easily.

The POS Tagger is more accurate and faster with the tagdict.

Jörn

Re: Using OpenNLP from .NET

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Looks good, thanks.