Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Winod Dhamnekar <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2021/08/04 14:28:39 UTC

[Java] with Ant in Apache Netbeans IDE 12.4

Hello Netbean Users,

I am the beginner in learning to write Java programming commands.  In the attached picture the output didn't show my name and surname. I don't  understand  what is wrong? Would any one explain here?

[cid:8301a5bc-0f84-4c53-a684-54f0126b3cbf]

Re: [Java] with Ant in Apache Netbeans IDE 12.4

Posted by Andreas Reichel <an...@manticore-projects.com>.
Greetings,

double check, which Class is set for calling main(). You can find that
in the project settings.
I think, your "Main Class" points to a different class which is
executed instead of StringVariables.

Best regards
Andreas

Posted by Helmut Leininger <h....@gmx.at>.
Hi,

how did you set up the project? How did you try to run the program?