Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Martin Tomes <li...@tomes.org> on 2002/07/30 10:59:32 UTC

SVN version 0.14.0 RPMS

I downloaded the pre-build RPMS and installed them on a RedHat 7.3
system.  When I try to start Apache 2 it fails:

Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 246 of
usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol:
dav_xml_get_cdata

Have I missed something or is there something wrong with these RPMS?

--
Martin Tomes
Martin.Tomes@controls.eurotherm.co.uk

Re: SVN version 0.14.0 RPMS

Posted by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us>.
Try moving the mod_dav_svn.so below the mod_dav.so entry in the httpd.conf
file.  I'm working on a way to fix this.

Let me know if that didn't work.

   - David Summers

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Martin Tomes wrote:

> I downloaded the pre-build RPMS and installed them on a RedHat 7.3
> system.  When I try to start Apache 2 it fails:
>
> Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 246 of
> usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
> Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
> /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol:
> dav_xml_get_cdata
>
> Have I missed something or is there something wrong with these RPMS?

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt